Friday, June 6, 2008

The time is NOW

August 28th, 2008 is fast approaching, and I have to get my act together. On that Thursday, my first published novel hits the market and the fun begins.

This is my first 'official' BLOG post as a published author. Okay, it's not August 28th yet, but that date's not far off, and I have to get started on the other parts of my job as an author; publicist and marketing agent.

I'm developing the draft marketing plan that I'll go over with my wonderful publisher, Bo Servino at , and fine tune.

My goal is to make it on to a bestsellers list, if not with this first novel (wishful thinking), then with one of my others. I have two more being considered for publication, am working on a new series, a non-fiction 'How To' on writing the killer thriller, and the sequel to my first published novel, Three of a Kind.

I will open up to the entire painful and wonderful process from writing to publishing to marketing with BLOG posts. I won't hold anything back.

I should probably tell you about Three of a Kind.

They want you dead, and their agent of assassination could be standing right next to you and not even know they will be your murderer. It could be your spouse, your mother, or your best friend, and when you're lying dead, they won't even know they did it.

The mind of a serial killer and assassin is trapped in the bodies of two other men, and the three of them will stop at nothing to destroy each other.

Three of a Kind is a roller coaster thriller with twists and turns that will keep you up and reading late into the night.

Look for it on sale starting August 28th, 2008. I'll be providing more details about the novel, events, book signings, conventions, and so much more.

I look forward to your comments and correspondence.

Visit my Web Site
http://steven-mather.com

clip_image001

Look for Three of a Kind
Publish Date August, 2008

Steven Mather
steven@steven-mather.com

No comments: